AMADOR COUNTY JUVENILE JUSTICE AND DELINQUENCY PREVENTION COMMISSON (ACJJDPC)
The Amador County Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Commission meetings are held monthly on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at the Amador County Administration Center in conference room A from 3:30pm - 5:00pm. All public is welcome to attend.
WANT TO BECOME A COMMISSIONER?
The Amador County Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Commission is currently looking for Commissioners. If you want to become a Commissioner, you must do the following:
- Submit a letter of interest to the Presiding Judge of the Amador County Superior Court.
- Upon receipt of said letter, the Judge may invite you to attend the next meeting.
- The proposed Commissioner attends a meeting and confirms he/she wants to become a Commissioner.
- The proposed Commissioner must complete an Amador County Volunteer Application click here and submit said application to the Chief Probation Officer (CPO) for processing. The application will be reviewed by Amador County Human Resources, the Presiding Judge and the CPO.
- If approved, the proposed Commissioner will be required to provide his/her fingerprints to determine if the he/she has a criminal record.
- Both the criminal history check and the application will be used to determine if the proposed Commissioner passes the pre-appointment process.
- If the pre-appointment process is complete, the Presiding Judge will prepare all appropriate paperwork for the Amador County Board of Supervisors appointment.
- The CPO will prepare all appropriate paperwork for Amador County Human Resources.
DOCUMENTS SPONSORED BY THE COMMISSION
None at this time.